Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's the summer of blogging!

Why hello! I haven't blogged in while, I've been busy. Actually that's not true. I've just been forgetting to log onto blogger before I go to bed every night. But I do remember to watch an episode of Bug Juice and the Catwoman trailer on Youtube...so clearly I have my priorities straight.



I'll try to blog more, I REALLY WILL. Lately I've been wishing someone would do YouTube vlogs about new magazines they bought. I would but I just spent $4.49 on Zac Efron's cover of People Magazine so I'm out of money.

I guess I'll leave you saying that you should see Toy Story 3. I feel so bad for the people in the UK that have to wait a month. It made me cry but out of happiness. I'm gonna go see it again tomorrow and I will cry harder. I'm guessing walking out of the theater will go something like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment