Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things that I MUST ACQUIRE in the coming days.

It's clear that I have a real problem with shopping.There's so much stuff I want to buy in the next couple of months but there's only a slim chance i'll have all the money I need. DEBT!

Let's start with movies:






































The September Issue! Clearly this is pretty much footage of the writing of the Bible to me. It has 90 MINUTES OF EXTRA FOOTAGE. For those of you who don't know, that's pretty much the length of the original movie! The Barnes and Noble version also has an extra disc with EVEN MORE FOOTAGE. OMG!



Precious. What an amazing movie. Gabby better win best actress. I haven't seen The Blind Side but I just can't imagine anyone being better than Gabourey Sidibe's DEBUT performance.

There's some other movies I want to buy (mainly Disney stuff [Monsters Inc!]).

MUSIC:



I'm pretty much just excited for the new She & Him album right now because there's not a lot of new stuff coming out. But I have been waiting two years for Volume 2 to be released and I CAN'T WAIT.

Books:



Chelsea! I love her. Love her show, love her comedy, LOVE HER BOOKS! I'm still trying to decide whether or not to preorder it. It'll be worth it!

1 comment: