Sunday, February 14, 2010

My addiction to Barnes and Noble: it's a problem



LOOK WHAT I MADE OFF WITH! March 2010 issues are pretty thick, as you can see from the photo. I got Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, and Vanity Fair. I can't go into Barnes and Noble without buying something. I haven't bought a book since September, though. It's all magazines.

MORE PURCHASES THAT I DIDN'T NEED!



Vman is like a better version of GQ that I will actually read. Lots of very hot people!







Lastly, Vogue Italia (which I pronounce "E-dal-e-uh" à la Fergie in "Nine"). It's a really good magazine...for Italians. It cost me $15 and i'm not sure it was worth it. I keep paging through it looking for words that I can understand.

I should stick with Vogue France if i'm gonna go foreign, at least I can read it!

2 comments:

  1. Um. You are just like me. If we ever went to B&N bad things would happen. I love magazines more than life. I need to start reading Vogue France. It will probably help A LOT with my French class this semester...and look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO JEALOUS OF YOUR VMAN! I have those other three magazines, I don't usually like Vanity Fair but I always get the Young Hollywood cover.

    ReplyDelete