Thursday, February 18, 2010

HOT MESS BLOG AND THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE MISSION

Blog redesign! I hope you all like it. I really couldn't decide on the colors. I'm not really sure I like it. Feelings?

Anyways, i'm beginning my own personal "SEPTEMBER ISSUE MISSION". It's divided into two parts.

Part 1: The Easier Part

I was in Journalism a couple days ago and I spotted a really big issue of a magazine. I could see the giant "V" on top and I knew it would be Vogue. I looked today and I saw it was this issue.



The September 2003 issue. I WANT IT. I'm gonna keep my eyes on it.

Part 2: The Hard Part

I want The September 2007 issue of Vogue. All 840 pages of it. Somehow, some way. I will own it.



WISH ME LUCK. THE MISSION STARTS NOW.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. 840+ pages of past Vogue? Would be an interesting project.

    ReplyDelete