Thursday, March 4, 2010

How's the cold, Em? Like death warmed up, actually.

Yep, that was a Devil Wears Prada quote. It's also extremely relevant in my situation. I'm terribly sick with a horrid cold and I have the benefit tonight! I'm wearing Valentino, for chrissakes.

Well no, actually, I don't have the benefit tonight and i'm not wearing Valentino but I do have one more day of school tomorrow before I can hole up under a blanket with 25 bottles of gatordate.

I'm predicting my plans to watch The September Issue with friends on Saturday are cancelled, as are my plans to see Alice In Wonderland tomorrow. UGH.



Anne Hathaway is clearly very sympathetic because I can't go see her portrayal as the White Queen.

I'm positive that the only thing that could make this moment a little better is some screencaps from tonight's episode of Community? Oh, what's that? I HAZ THEM?!?!



Okay. Well that was nice for then. Now if only there was some Zac Efron booty bulge.



THIS IS NOT HELPING MY BODY TEMPERATURE.

1 comment:

  1. Needs more Nick J ass!


    I hope you feel better! Ugh I'm not even sick but bed and gatorade sounds good right now hahah.

    ReplyDelete