Sunday, February 21, 2010

So DAMN sparkly

I think that the Spring/Summer 2010 Prada collection is one of my all-time favorites. Everything is just so simple and pretty. So clear and shiny. Honestly, how can you not like at least ONE piece in this collection?



I think it's the sunglasses that get me everytime.



I would kill for a pair of those glasses. The pigtail thing really only works on Rasa Zukauskaite though. It makes some of the other models look even more frail then they already are.

3 comments:

  1. I love it too and doesn't that model look like a doll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah she does! Now I'm kind of creeped out and I can't stop seeing it. Just like I couldn't with Paula Deen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree about the pigtails!
    whenever i start to watch the accompanying campaign video, i really can't stop~
    it's really stunning.

    ReplyDelete