Friday, February 12, 2010

March Magazine Roundup!

Around the middle of the month is when I tend to start freaking out. I love magazines and I'm absolutely convinced that if Hoarders is still on the air in 20 years, someone is going to have to save me from myself.

(Obviously i'm really sorry for the pictures getting cut off. Fix it tip?)

Let's start with the most important, what all other US fashion mags have to look up to.



Tina Fey, for the power issue! I LOVE IT! It's so refreshing to not see someone like Michelle Williams, Gwyneth Paltrow or Nicole Kidman on the cover.

I can't wait to see this shot in-mag! Mario Testino is such a genius.



Next up we have the age-old question of WHO DID IT BETTER?



The Kate one is the March 2010 issue, by the way. I think Lindsay did it better back in '08!

Lastly for US mags for March 2010: Keira Knightley on the cover of Elle. I'm not even going to post the picture of the newsstand cover, just the subscriber.



If they start doing subscriber covers every month know i'll send in my money in a heartbeat.

2 comments:

  1. Your header forever, babycakes. <3

    You know that I can't buy ELLE on principal, but gosh that's awful pretty. /Kenneth Ellen impersonation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got that Elle today in the mail, BEAUTIFUL.

    I agree, the Lindsay cover was better than the Kate cover

    ReplyDelete