Tuesday, March 16, 2010

K-Kinda Busy

I meant to post this a week ago but I honestly didn't remember. I shoved my foot all the way in my mouth after Sandra's Oscar acceptance speech. I LOVED IT!

Anyways, let's move on. The Telephone video premiered Thursday. I almost choked when it leaked because I was shoving down my dinner in order to get back to my computer.

It was like this, only faster.



The video is pretty amazing isn't it? 9 minutes, hilarious dialogue, and a glamorous mass murder. There's nothing else I could ask for in a Gaga video!



I've got tons of stuff I want to post but it'll have to wait for later. Just remember: trust is a like a mirror. You can fix it if it's broke...but you can still see the crack in that motherfucker's reflection.

1 comment:

  1. lol I saw that one on a different blog! But then I realized it was the explicit version and I wasn't supposed to watch it when I don't have a Youtube account. Oops.

    ReplyDelete